Eeeeek! I am so excited to finally be starting my own Blog!
A little bit about me:
- My name is Caitlin Edmund
- I am 22 years old.
- I am engaged to the love of my life! We get married 6/19/2020.
- I am born and raised in SLC, Utah. Where everyone knows everybody. Small Lake City.
- My guilty pleasure is Tacos & Chick Fil A.
- We have two fur babies and they are the best ever!
- I love Makeup, I love to feel pretty.
- I am a firm believer in Karma. Do good and good will come to you.
- I was in Beauty Pageants and Cheerleading growing up.
- I am a total Introvert and Homebody.
- I love Reality TV.
- Love Country Music but also love Rap music.
- I love listening to Crime podcasts. ( If you haven’t heard of Crime Junkie it’s a MUST!
- I’m a total empath, I feel for everyone and everything!
I have such a intense LOVE for fashion, beauty, and all things girly of course! I think with a good outfit and some lipstick can make any woman feel amazing!
I’ve wanted to start my own blog for a couple years now, but was always so nervous going into it with all the bloggers already being established in the community. Ever since I was a little girl I always told my family when I grew up I would do something related to the fashion industry. I remember telling my parents for years I wanted to be a fashion designer lol. Well here I am, starting my own fashion blog 15 years later. I truly felt as if I was just letting my passion hide and wasn’t fully living to my fullest potential. I told my Fiance that I was just going to go for it and be me! Of course, he encouraged it!
I think it’s SO fun getting dressed up for date nights or even put on a cute/comfy sweat outfit to chill at home. I love the color pink, and LOVE to feel all dolled up even if I have no plans! I believe having good confidence makes you have the power to do anything you can dream of! For me, having good confidence comes with wearing a fashionable outfit or applying makeup. Don’t get me wrong I love wearing no makeup and to be in my sweats but, I also embrace being a girly girl to it’s core!
I hope you love following along with my blog about my latest favorite styles, my personal life, & all the makeup hacks I know. Your support means the absolute world to me and I’m so happy i’m finally here! YAY!
Here I am wearing a simple cute summer dress! This dress is from target. I am in love with this color! I think dark blue can compliment almost anyone’s skin tone and bring out great features. This is such a comfortable, great length dress. There is a button in the front that can be unbuttoned if you want to style it with a cute Bralette or under shirt. My Black sandals are also from target. They currently are out of stock on these but you can get an almost IDENTICAL pair here for only $12.99! Such a steal!
Thanks for reading and following me along this journey! Can’t wait to create content & connect with you!